Iron Mountain ski jump

Iron Mountain ski jump

Saturday, March 10, 2018

ADDING ANOTHER AND- a poem [Sat, 3-10-18]


CHRIST IN WINTER: Reflections on Faith & Life for the Years of Winter..

It is seven thirty-seven
On the clock
And I am restless

I have been up since six
And that is past my usual
Rising time of five

Or sometimes as early
As four
And now I am bored

And restless
I want to be outside
But it is cold out there

And raining the rain
Of the slightly damned
And lightly damp

And no book beckons
Each has its proper
Time of day

But those times are
Not now
And the coffee is gone

Except for a trip
To the bathroom, and that’s
The same old same old

If I only had a line
To add another
and

JRMcF

Let’s remember to set our clocks ahead one hour tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment